Re: [CSSWG][css-text-decor-3] CSS3 Text Decoration Candidate Recommendation

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Bruno de Oliveira Abinader
<bruno.d@partner.samsung.com> wrote:
> - I am aware that this has been discussed in the past, but I think "blink"
> value from text-decoration-line really belongs outside of this property;

It's traditionally been part of text-decoration, so unless there's a
great reason to do otherwise, blinking should be part of one of the
text-decoration-* longhands.  Given that no one actually *cares* about
this functionality, I don't think it's possible to give a good reason.
 ^_^