RE: [css3-regions] flow-into: <ident> content-only

I like that. However, for symmetry we should have 'flow-element-into' or better yet 'flow-box-into' separate property as well. Otherwise flowing an element's box using 'flow-into' doesn't guarantee that its content goes with it because 'flow-content-into' can be redirected elsewhere. The 'flow-box-into' guarantees at least the box. The default value of 'flow-content-into' will resolve to the value of 'flow-box-into', thus by default it will have the current behavior of 'flow-into'.

> This can also dovetail nicely with overflow:fragments. You can consider an
> overflow:fragments element as creating a region chain for an 'anonymous'
> named flow consisting of its contents. This works well for some cases where
> all of the fragment boxes can be children of the same parent, but if you
> wanted to add a box somewhere else in the document's structure, you could
> use this new property to give the flow a name, and then use flow-from
> somewhere else:
>
> #overflow-fragments-element {
>   overflow: fragments;
>   flow-content-into: fragmented-flow;
> }
> #some-other-box {
>   flow-from: fragmented-flow;
> }

This is great. Even if it is not anonymous "overflow: fragments;" will now be a good addition to named flows. An element with "flow-content-into; flow; flow-from: flow;" will auto-generate fragment boxes based on its overflow value.

Thanks,
Rossen