[css-color] Starting CSS Color 4

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:47:31 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I just drafted up a CSS Color 4 draft.  It's only a few changes from level 3:

* rgb() and rgba() functions now accept <number> rather than <integer>.
* hsl() and hsla() functions now accept <angle> as well as <number> for hues.
* All uses of <alpha-value> now accept <percentage> as well as <number>.
* 4 and 8-digit hex colors have been added, to specify transparency.
* The color-correction property has been pulled in from the
unpublished Color Correction proposal.

The first three are consistency/usability fixes, the fourth is
something I requested a long time ago, and the fifth seems useful and
appropriate to include in this module, rather than its own module.

Do we think that 'color-correction' is sufficiently mature to go into
this level?  Are there any other features that might be appropriate to
include (perhaps the other color-* properties from SVG)?

Also, can I publish this as FPWD?