Re: [css-regions] Handling content overflow out of its region range

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
> Correction: WebKit displays the content in one of the subsequent columns,
> and Gecko and Opera display the content below the multicolumn element. I
> have too many windows open, sorry for the error. The Gecko and Opera
> multicol behavior makes sense to me, and I don't understand the WebKit
> behavior.

Ah, kk, now I get it.  Yes, I agree, go with the Gecko/Opera behavior.

Our behavior is crazy.  I think we just literally slice the renderer
and restart it in the next column, which is why sometimes you'll get
an element at the end of one column, and it's bottom border and shadow
at the start of the next.