Re: [css3-grid-layout] Alternative Grid Layout proposal

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 09:17:13 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Le 04/09/12 03:24, Linss, Peter a écrit :

> To that end, here is my proposal. I believe it's compatible with all the capabilities of the existing grid layout proposal, while also allowing a more flexible usage more in keeping with traditional page layout.

As I already said once in the past, I really like this proposal. It
seems to me more in line with what Designers (Web *and* print) do on
a daily basis and solves many reflowing issues when the grid is
modified. I strongly support turning this email proposal into a
new Editor Draft.

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS Working Group, Co-chair