Re: [css4-images] support for SVG Paint Servers without element()

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:

> Btw. you will run into the same problem with the 'fill' and 'stroke'
> properties. Both will take a paint server reference and a <image> value in
> SVG 2. (Resolved during the last SVG F2F.) This is why it makes more sense
> to be consistent IMO.

That is a big problem :-(. I'll bring it up with the SVG working group.

Apart from what I already mentioned, we apply a same-origin restriction
when loading external resource documents but not when loading images. The
latter can't be changed without breaking compat, but changing the former
may expose security issues.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]