Re: [css-device-adapt] Units

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
<kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com> wrote:
> The iPhone >= 4, has a device dpi of 320, but a CSS DPI of 192, so
> shouldn't that be made a bit more clear here. Also at zoom 1.0 the
> iPhone has a width of 160px (CSS unit) due to resolution being 2dppx,
> so at scale 0.25, it can fit a document of width 640px and not 1280px.

I need more coffee, I see. It is exactly 320px wide (640 device
pixels). Still it makes sense clarifying that it is a 320px wide
screen in CSS units. Because when you talk about a device you usually
talk about device units.

Kenneth

Intel Denmark Aps
Langelinie Alle 35, DK-2100 Copenhagen