Re: [css3-mediaqueries] (min-resolution: 0dpi) is false in several browsers.

I think that is correct.

According to my interpretation of the spec, (resolution) will evaluate
to true if (resolution:x) will evaluate to true for a value x other
than zero or zero followed by a valid unit identifier (i.e., other
than 0, 0dpi, 0dpcm, or 0dppx.).

I would guess that means that 0, odpi, etc should evaluate to false.

Cheers
Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen