Re: Alternative Style Sheets

Le Mar 16 octobre 2012 21:14, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :

> Example given: http://cwilso.com/
>
> Unstyled body text is set to 12px (normal <p>) at
> http://cwilso.com/
> and the background color is dark ('background-color: #1B1814'), color is
> 'color: #999;' (not even white!) these 2 factors combined make it
> unnecessarly and frustratingly difficult to read.

"
Results

The difference in brightness between the two colours is sufficient. The
threshold is 125, and the result of the foreground and background colours
is 128.

The difference in colour between the two colours is not sufficient. The
threshold is 500, and the result of the foreground and background colours
is 388.
"
Colour Contrast Analyser
http://juicystudio.com/services/aertcolourcontrast.php

and again, I want to underline that the normal (<body>, <p>) text size is
12px and not 16px.

Gérard
--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011