Re: Alternative Style Sheets

Opera and IE also have support for alternative styles via their
*View*menus. Chrome doesn't offer this by default but has extensions
to add this
functionality[1]. Unfortunately Opera and Firefox switch back to the
default stylesheet as soon as the page is reloaded. For Firefox there were
extensions available earlier, which allowed to persist the choice[2][3],
but it is not maintained anymore. I tested this using a W3C page[4].

The question is if a persistent behavior can/should be defined by some CSS
spec.

Sebastian

[1] https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/alternative%20stylesheet
[2] https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/style-sheet-chooser-ii/