Re: [css4-background][editorial] round missing from the list of acceptable values for border-corner-shape

On 10/11/2012 08:37 PM, Brad Kemper wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2012, at 6:03 PM, Lea Verou <lea@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Great work adding the border-corner-shape property, this was sorely needed!
>
> Interesting. When was that added?

I think I drafted it up awhile back and checked it in on a whim.

> It might be nice to have something in the document that says what is new.

It's... not really in a consumable state at the moment. :) I
think it needs to be resync'ed against css3-background firstly,
and I suspect there are issues with the partial-borders feature,
which was just straight-up copied from GCPM. There's reasons
there's no FPWD!

(Fixed the initial value error, tho. Also added an unmaintained
warning: feel free to comment on stuff, but don't try referencing
it for implementation work!)

~fantasai