Re: [css3-writing-modes] before/after terminology alternative? - FO and CSS names

Le 11/10/2012 04:40, Liam R E Quin a écrit :
> The terms start/end/before/after are pretty useless, because it's not
> clear which is which.

I’ve only followed this thread from a distance, but the same applies
(for me) to most proposals so far.

> Terms like block-before and inline-after might be
> really clear.

I don’t know if we had this proposal before, but I like it! The keywords
are a bit longer, but I think that the clarity is really needed.

--
Simon Sapin