Re: [css-regions] Handling circular dependencies between flows

From: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:54:42 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Pedantic editorial comment rather than anything useful about the
proposal, I'm afraid, but here goes:

On 10/10/2012 23:36, Alan Stearns wrote:
> Following the advice on this morning's call, I am stealing
> some text from css4-images [1] and will replace the current sentence above
> with a section that reads:
>
> ---
> Named flows containing elements with the flow-from property set can
> produce nonsensical circular relationships, [...]

Please can we avoid "element which has the X property set".  All
properties are set on all elements.  The question is what the value is
(and at what stage in the value determination
[cascaded/specified/computed/used/actual]).

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net