Re: position: pointer

That isn't supported out of the box, however there are two approaches that
we can take if we want that:

 * Let developers just use JS for that
 * Add a new property, called something like 'freeze-position' that can be
set on hover/focus for example to lock the position when the element is
active.

But let me ask a counter-question: what's the use case / potential
advantage for that? Quite honestly, imho stationary tooltips are quite
annoying, if your mouse is in the wrong place when they're activated, they
block your view from something and get in the way of the pointer.

Cheers,
Jussi