Re: [CSS21] tables, percentages, and border-spacing

Le Ven 5 octobre 2012 22:29, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :

> The decisive sentence of the spec influencing the following 3 tests is
>
> "
> a cell in the first row with a value other than 'auto' for the 'width'
> property determines the width for that column.
> "
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/tables.html#fixed-table-layout
>
> and width of cell is not equal to width of column if the cell has
> horizontal borders and/or horizontal padding.
> The verb "determines" does not mean "is equal to".
>
> So, as far as I can see, Firefox 15+ pass these 3 tests and other browsers
> fail these 3 tests:
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/fixed-table-layout-025.xht
> (In this 025 test, the cell in first row has horizontal padding)
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/fixed-table-layout-026.xht
> (In this 026 test, the cell in first row has horizontal borders)
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/fixed-table-layout-027.xht
> (In this 027 test, the cell in first row has horizontal borders and
> horizontal padding)

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/fixed-table-layout-028.xht
(In this 028 test, the cell in first row has a combination of 1 horizontal
border and 1 horizontal padding)

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/fixed-table-layout-029.xht
(In this 029 test, the cell in first row has a combination of 1 horizontal
border and 1 horizontal padding)

Unless I hear objections in this mailing list, these 5 tests will be
submitted to the CSS 2.1 test suite.

Gérard
--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011