[mediaqueries4][css3-conditional] Whitespace: "and(" vs. "and ("

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 00:05:13 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

Example 20 says:

> The following is an malformed media query because having no space
> between Ďandí and the expression is not allowed. (That is reserved
> for the functional notation syntax.)
>
> @media all and(color) { Ö }

but the relevant grammar is "AND S* expression". Should the grammar be
changed to "AND S+ expression" to capture in normative spec that some
whitespace is required there?

Whatever we decide here should also apply to css3-conditionalís 'and',
'or', and 'not' operators. (ie: can they be functions?)

Cheers,
--
Simon Sapin