Agenda conf call 03-oct-2012

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 22:38:27 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See

CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if
you can't attend.

Regrets: David Baron, Lea Verou, Rebecca Hauck, Peter Linss

NOTE: I have a conflict but may be able to call in for part of the meeting, Daniel will chair.
Due to a following meeting for Daniel, the meeting will end at 10am PDT sharp. Please be on time so we can start promptly.

0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions
Paris TTWF: FTW!

1. TV / Mobile / Print Profiles
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2012JulSep/0396.html (member only)

2. multicol shrink to fit
Follow up from last week if we have proposed text ready.

3. Case sensitivity of user defined identifiers

4. Text anti-aliasing on the Mac

5. Text Decoration

6. position: fixed and stacking contexts

7. transform-x/-y/-z properties