Re: The CSS Problem

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:07:49 +0900
Cc: "liam@w3.org" <liam@w3.org>, "Jens O. Meiert" <jens@meiert.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>

Le 14 nov. 2012 à 01:40, Sylvain Galineau a écrit :
> (And I'd love to hear from
> others about the acquisition and sharing such data)

Hmm sounds like a survey project to understand what is used today on the Web. Maybe I could modify my previous CSS survey code for prefixes to do such a thing. The issue being the time to collect the data and robustness of the code. My code is crashing too often for being completely autonomous (yet).

That would require time to code too, which I don't have right now for this specific project.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software