Re: animate/transition height to/from auto

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:16:32 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
On Wednesday 2012-11-14 09:07 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Now that calc() is in a CR-level draft, we should probably amend
> Transitions to officially use that, to allow transitioning
> <percentage> with whatever type the <percentage> is resolved against.

Agreed.  I thought we'd resolved to do that, but I can't find it in
the list of resolutions that are in my todo list for editing into
the draft.

(I have some plans in my head to somewhat reorganize the "Animation
of property types" section.  Though, again, I actually thought we'd
discussed them.)

-David