Re: [css3-background] border-radius: none

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A designer colleague just wrote `border-radius: none` (to override a less
> specific declaration) and wasted some time trying to "make it work" before
> figuring out that they needed `border-radius: 0`.
>
> Would it make sense to extend the border-radius property (and its longhands)
> to accept the 'none' keyword that would compute to the same as '0' ?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Simon Sapin

I have often noted this myself and thought that there might be some
sensible difference in a few cases - but I never was able to come up
with one... I always find myself wanting to type "none" there (and in
some other places too), especially since 0 is a "unitless" concept...