Re: [css3-transforms] Effect of CSS transforms on scrollable areas

On May 31, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Rik Cabanier wrote:

> With Robert's example (http://people.mozilla.org/~roc/test_transform_scrollable_area.html) on Mac Safari, I only see the scrollbars after the "down" animation ends.  They also disappear after the "up" animation ends.
> I think that's the behavior I would want to see as an animator.
I would suggest overflow:hidden then, but that seems not to work on Firefox. The animation does not perform there. I am not sure if CSS3 Transition supports 'overflow' animations. If so, it would be easy to apply overflow hidden just during the transition.

Greetings,
Dirk