[css3-flexbox] start/emd (RE: Bikeshed ALL the things)

Of all arguments on start/end vs. before/after this is the strongest IMO. It is complicated already, having to remember what takes 'start' and what takes 'before' when it isn't 100% obvious which direction is "logicallhy inline" will be yet another hassle.

I'm for start/end.

Alex