[css3-flexbox] alignment names (RE: Bikeshed ALL the things)

I was on vacation and offline for last couple of weeks, getting in sync with what is happening in this spec, and some things are pretty surprising.

I am sorry to say this, but alignment properties and values now look like a Chinese menu.

I am not being culturally insensitive here, it is just how Chinese menu works - dishes don't have names, the menu entry is the main ingredients and how it’s cooked. Very few exceptions.

Well, most people I know can tell curry from ratatouille. Why do we have to insult the same people by not trusting that they can remember what 'justify' and 'distribute' mean and then just use the words, instead of having to explain again and again "please put spaces around items, not just between, I wish I had a name or it but you know what I mean, thanks" ??????

Alex