Re: [css3-align] The Great Alignment Bikeshed

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:16:13 +0200
To: "Brad Kemper" <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, "CSS 3 W3C Group" <www-style@w3.org>
The fact I can live with a certain proposal (hopefully) doesn't mean it's my
preference or the best solution. If you ask about my preference, it's clear
I would prefer that both alignments use the term align, with an
axis-defining keyword. I wouldn't have taken the time to forge
counterproposals if I was perfectly happy with current state of the spec.

The point is: my preference is purely indicative. However, seeing that you
and Lea seems to share the 'justify' concern, this seems to be a legit one.
Inline/crossline-align may be a solution.