Re: Proposal: position:fixed elements should form new stacking contexts

I strongly support this change. It will allow browsers to more quickly and efficiently adopt scrolling behaviors that can make use of the GPU for scrolling.

We did discover recently that Google+ is broken if position:fixed creates stacking context, but I suspect that James might be able to get that addressed.

Simon