Re: Proposal for isolation characters in Unicode and the unicode-bidi:isolate and unicode-bidi:plaintext definitions

From: Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:02:02 +0200
To: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>
Please note that the last three messages in the thread below have gone only
to public-i18n-bidi, and not to www-style. That is because I took www-style
off an earlier message that was discussing issues in the Unicode proposal
itself, which I believe was not relevant to the CSS list. On the other
hand, these three messages do seem relevant to www-style, so I am reposting.

Aharon