Re: Proposition to change the prefixing policy

From: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 15:00:42 +0300
To: "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu" <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
CC: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
On 6/5/12 12:28, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
> (12/05/06 6:34), Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>> In closing, some random statistics: since 2001 there have been around
>> 50000 messages to the list. Half of them from the top 20 contributors,
>> there are around 1000 people who wrote more than two mails to the list
>> and to pick an example, Lea Verou is in the top 50 posters by volume.
> Can you share the list of top posters here? I am curious whether I am in
> the top 50s :p
>

> Cheers,
> Kenny

Haha, I asked Bjoern off the list about the same thing, as I thought it
wasn’t of interest to the rest :P
He used a custom python script on his own local archives, but he told me
you can find some (a bit less accurate, but not too bad) statistics
here: http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.w3.www-style

Cheers,
Lea

--