Re: [css3-values] define 'dot' to be a device pixel

Definitely a fan of this. But Lea brings up an excellent point and one that came to mind straight away.

How would this be handled in print and other media?

Understandably the use of other unit definitions can be translated for print. But definitely an interesting idea.