Re: [css3-animations] animation-reverse: none | all | even | odd

From: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 23:39:58 +0300
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 5/5/12 22:39, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Yes, this does feel much cleaner and simpler. There already is content using
> animation-direction though.
True, backwards compatibility is a problem I mentioned myself as well.
:( Ironic, given how there are only two shipped implementations (in
stable builds) and even those are still behind a prefix…

On the other hand, I’d argue there’s not *much* content using
animation-direction. It would be great if we could somehow have stats
about it.

--
Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)