Re: [css3-text] feedback on 'word-break: keep-all;'

On 05/03/2012 08:08 AM, Ambrose LI wrote:

> But then what is the purpose of keep-all then? If I just read that
> description quoted above I’d assume it *is* the “explicit action” that
> I needed.

The purpose of keep-all is to keep consecutive CJK characters together,
whereas normally they are allowed to break anywhere.

This is common in Korean, which, like English, uses spaces to separate
words.

It is also sometimes useful for mixed-script text, where zh/ja snippets
are mixed into another language that uses spaces for separation.

~fantasai