Re: [css3-mediaqueries] tv and screen media types

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:26:44 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Hello Tab,

In this email
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Nov/0238.html

you indicated that you wanted to discuss the tv+screen issue further on a telcon. I wasn't able to find minutes where that was discussed.

I also see agreement from Daniel Davis at Opera.

It looks as if the proposal did not carry; the MQ editors draft
dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/
says that screen and tv are mutually exclusive and the changes section does not list any changes made in response to this issue.

Please confirm that you are satisfied with this outcome. (This is needed for a complete issues list so MQ can move to PR).

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG