Re: outline-radius

Hi Boris,

While those non-rectangular outlines do happen from time to time, usually
developers who work with outlines proactively (by setting the CSS) do not
expect this behaviour, and thus, I think it makes sense to optimize the
most common usecase.

If single element, then curved outlines.

What's your opinion on this?

Thanks,
Paul