Re: outline-radius

From: Paul Bakaus <pbakaus@zynga.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:35:29 +0000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Hi Boris,

While those non-rectangular outlines do happen from time to time, usually
developers who work with outlines proactively (by setting the CSS) do not
expect this behaviour, and thus, I think it makes sense to optimize the
most common usecase.

If single element, then curved outlines.

What's your opinion on this?

Thanks,
Paul