RE: [css3-flexbox] flex-order shouldn't be specific to flexbox

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:30:01 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Reordering is expensive and can be really complicated. Regions don't have it any more btw.

I suppose 'box-order' will be a good name when there is another spec that defines what it does elsewhere. Then for flexbox it can be a synonym to 'flex-order', there are precedents for that...

Can we take it as an issue for CSS3 Box Model? Or have a new spec CSS3 Processing Model?

Alex