Re: [css3-flexbox] flex-order shouldn't be specific to flexbox

On 03/12/2012 03:30 AM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:
> [...]

Yes, but they aren't *good* precedents. They are unfortunate accidents of history, we
shouldn't be making more intentionally. :)

Imo 'box-order' is as good a name as 'flex-order'. Better, actually, because 'flex-order'
makes me think it has something to do with ordering flexing behavior, which it does not.

~fantasai