[fullscreen] CSS extensions for fullscreen

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:31:08 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
I really wonder why the CSS extension for fullscreen support is a
new pseudo-class and not a new Media Query... The latter makes more
sense to me. Can someone explain please ? Tantek, Anne? I think
you're going to answer "an element that is not the root element can
become fullscreen and hide the rest of the document". Right. But that
means we need :fullscreen-ancestor as a pseudo, but :fullscreen still
seems to me a pseudo acting as a media query.

</Daniel>