Re: [CSS] font-size-adjust curiosity

From: Gérard Talbot <www-style@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:57:22 -0500
To: "Schalk Neethling" <sneethling@mozilla.com>

Le Dim 4 mars 2012 14:35, Schalk Neethling a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I am curios about the font-size-adjust property. Was this called
> text-size-adjust at some point and then standardized as font-size-adjust?

It was named font-size-adjust in CSS2.0; so, it was not renamed.

> I see in Twitter's bootstrap framework they have the following and I
> wonder whether this should not be changed/added to, to use
> font-size-adjust:
> -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;

-webkit-text-size-adjust is supposed to apply on Safari for iPhone only:

Specifies a size adjustment for displaying text content in Safari on iOS.

    -webkit-text-size-adjust: percentage

        The size at which to display text in Safari on iOS.

> -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;

There was a webpage at MSDN describing it and it was removed.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011

Contributions to CSS 2.1 test suite