Re: [CSS] font-size-adjust curiosity

On Mar 4, 2012 11:36 AM, "Schalk Neethling" <sneethling@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am curios about the font-size-adjust property. Was this called
text-size-adjust at some point and then standardized as font-size-adjust? I
see in Twitter's bootstrap framework they have the following and I wonder
whether this should not be changed/added to, to use font-size-adjust:

> -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;
> -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;

Confusingly, the two properties have absolutely nothing to do with each
other.  font-size-adjust lets you size fonts by specifying their ex size
rather than their em size.  text-size-adjust gives some control over the
automatic text-resizing for readability that modern phone browsers do.

~TJ