Re: CSS3 Images issues needing WG review

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 01:34:51 +0100, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Issue 3 - Use of 'bounding box' is undefined, should be 'border box'
> =======
> We need a quick review of the definition of "decorated bounding box"
> in the spec to make sure it's sane.  For CSS, it's the border image
> area (actually, the smallest rectangle containing the border image
> areas of every fragment the box may be split into).  For SVG, it's the
> "decorated bounding box", defined in SVG Tiny, which is the smallest
> rectangle containing both the geometry and the stroke.

I suppose the edges of the decorated bounding box for CSS must be
vertically and horizontally aligned? And the part about transforms being
"ignored when rendering the element as an image" should also apply when
determining the d.b.b.?

Not a nitpick this time, I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this part
w.r.t. transforms. Nobody implements per spec yet?

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA