Re: [css3-animations] time sources, videos and storyboards

From: Julien Dorra <juliendorra@juliendorra.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 00:14:05 +0200
To: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Cc: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>, www-style@w3.org
Yes, we could target and style: the element itself, its siblings; that's
already something useful.

Also, we might at some point want to have those elements enclosed inside
the video tag and not ignored by the browser. That would make sense for
subtitles, hyperlinks, images, anything that complement the video and are
in essence *part* of the video.