Re: Proposal: Minor 'text-transform' property revision

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:01:21 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
> My response is basically the same as Adam Kuehn's:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Feb/0509.html
> i.e. what's the use case?

Interesting. I’ve misread that response at least twice.

Would something like “text-transform: title[case?]” be that
far-fetched however? Could there be interest in implementing it, that
is?

(I understand this is not a trivial problem to solve, especially
internationally, but I have no good understanding of whether user
agent spell checkers and similar functionality bring user agents into
a position that makes implementation of this affordable.)

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/