[css3-ui][css3-writing-modes] logical directions for resize?

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:41:51 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

The resize property is defined to take the following values:
none | both | horizontal | vertical | inherit

I was considering whether it would be a good idea to put something like
this in UA stylesheets:

textarea { resize:both }
input { resize:horizontal }

For textarea there's no problem, but for input, it would not do what you
want in a page using a vertical
writing mode.

I propose that we replace horizontal and vertical by logical directions.

  - Florian