Re: [css-om][css3-conditional] spaces, newlines and rule serialization

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> Unless *all* major browsers produce exactly the same behavior, my position
> is that we can change to a more rational, standard behavior. Let's determine
> if there is universal agreement on behavior yet before adopting a position.

This is incorrect.  Major agreement should be followed unless it's
insane.  We only get freedom to change things arbitrarily when all
browsers have unique and different behavior, and even then we should
favor choosing the behavior of one of the browsers if possible.