[css3-flexbox] Does 'order' take <number> or <integer>?

From: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:32:50 -0400
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi www-style,

I just noticed that 'order' is currently specced as taking <number> in
the flexbox ED.

I'd had it in my head that it was supposed to take <integer>, based on
the first TPAC flexbox resolution last year:

  RESOLVED: flex-order as <integer>
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Nov/0711.html

Was there a subsequent decision / resolution to change it back to
<number>, after TPAC?  Or perhaps that spec-update just got lost?

Incidentally, all of the 'order' examples in the spec use <integer>
values right now.  (which of course are valid <number> values, too --
but if we really did want it to take <number>, it might be good to
include a few non-integer examples.)

Thanks,
~Daniel