[CSS3 color]Errata updated

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:14:15 +0200
To: CSS public list <www-style@w3.org>
Hello,

The errata for CSS3 Color have been updated to include the three items from Anton.

http://www.w3.org/Style/2011/REC-css3-color-20110607-errata.html

If you view source there is a fourth, commented-out erratum to deal with the recent item from François Remy. This one lacks a link to a minuted resolution.

Note that the fourth erratum is a change to a non-normative note, and the suggested text is very reasonable.

If we can get a quick minuted resolution on todays call to accept this, then I can uncomment it.

For convenience, the fourth erratum is as follows

 	<li id="s.4.5" class="clarification">

   deprecated in favor of the CSS3 UI ‘<code class="css"><a class="index-inst" href="http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#appearance" id="appearance">appearance</a></code>’ property. If you want to
   emulate the look of a user interface related element or control, please
   use the ‘<code class="property">appearance</code>’ property
   instead of attempting to mimic a user interface element through a
   combination of system colors</del>
   <ins>Because the appearance of operating systems and native
|  controls has evolved from simple color schemes to images and
|  animations, the CSS2 System Color values have been deprecated</ins>.

  	</li>

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG