Re: [css3-box] padding: auto

From: Mike Sherov <mike.sherov@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:42:48 -0400
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Cc: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Maybe stating the obvious here, but here's my naive take on the main
issues that need resolving, assuming the latest ED intended to truly
define a padding:auto (I agree with Lea that this is a useful property
value to define):

1. How does padding:auto respond to over constrained boxes?
2. How does padding:auto interact with margin:auto?

Mike Sherov
Lead Programmer
SNAP Interactive, Inc.
Ticker: STVI.OB

Sent Via Mobile: Please excuse my grammar, tone, and punctuation. My
thumbs can't create flowery prose.