Re: [css3-fonts] default font features

From: Thomas Phinney <tphinney@cal.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 04:48:45 +0200
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Cc: "Adam Twardoch (List)" <list.adam@twardoch.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, www-font@w3.org
I will second John's belief. This should "just work" and the defaults of
the OpenType spec should be the defaults of OpenType fonts on the web.

Some browsers are broken.

--
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through
our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that