[css3-values] the "about" URI Well-known Tokens registry (was Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2012-07-04)

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:53:03 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

> RESOLVED: use about:invalid as url as the default url in attr()

The latest draft defining the about: URI scheme[1] defines the '"about"
URI Well-known Tokens' registry. I imagine we'll need to register
about:invalid. Here's a proposed registration request; it or something
like it should probably be added to the V&U draft.

 * Registered Token:  invalid
 * Intended usage:  The about:invalid URI references a non-existent
   document with a generic error condition.
 * Contact/Change controller:  CSS WG <www-style@w3.org> (on behalf of
   W3C).
 * Specification:  CSS3 Values and Units

Ted