Re: [css3-flexbox]Percentage max-width, min-width of flex container's item etc. against indefinite size of the flex container

On 06/08/2012 08:38 AM, Sławomir Domagała wrote:
> I have doubts
> 1. If max-width, min-width of flex container's item is<percentage>
> and flex container has indefinite size, should the property be
> ignored? Or should percentage be used against size of available
> cross/main space (mentioned at #line-sizing)?
> 2. If these proporties are ignored at point one, are they used at
> #resolve-flexible-lengths (step 5)?

I've added the following:

   # As with 'width', percentage values of 'flex-basis' are resolved against
   # the flex item's containing block, i.e. its flex container.
   # And <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visudet.html#propdef-width">as with 'width'</a> in [[!CSS21]],
   # if that containing block's size is indefinite, the result is undefined.

Let me know if this addresses your comment.

~fantasai