Re: [css3-flexbox][css3-align] default alignment of a 'column wrap-reverse' flex container

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> On 07/03/2012 02:04 PM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
>> Just to be clear, I am talking about the alignment of the flex
>> container, not the flex lines within it.
>
> Oh. Well, in that case, the flex container is by default going to fill
> its containing block, so there is no alignment to consider.

And when it doesn't fill its container, its alignment is determined by
its container's layout mode.  The flexbox doesn't have direct control
(in most cases) over how it's aligned in whatever its parent's layout
mode is.

~TJ