Re: [css3-flexbox][css3-align] default alignment of a 'column wrap-reverse' flex container

(12/07/04 4:57), fantasai wrote:
> On 07/03/2012 12:47 PM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
>> In the current description of the specs, the default alignment of a
>> 'flex-flow: column wrap-reverse' flex container is to the start side
>> (normally left), which is the same as the side where new flex lines are
>> stacked. Is this something we want?
>
> No, it's to the cross-start side, which is the end side in a 'column
> wrap-reverse'.

Why?

 # justify-self
 #
 # ...
 #
 # ‘auto’
 #     For block-level elements, use alignment specified by the
 #   ‘justify-content’ property of the containing block.

 # justify-content
 #
 # ...
 #
 # ‘auto’
 #    If the element has ‘display: block’ and ‘justify-self: auto’,
 #    computes to the value inherited from the parent. Otherwise
 #    computes to ‘start’.

That seems like a 'start' to me.

Just to be clear, I am talking about the alignment of the flex
container, not the flex lines within it.

Cheers,
Kenny